Like this buy Note 4 cheaper?

phayze

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2000
Messages
5,286
Reaction score
233
For example,

If i want to recontract starhub to buy a samsung note 4, a 4G 3 plan for Note 4 will cost $648.

If i were to sign iPhone 6 16GB, it cost $528.

And then i bring to shop to sell for $930 and buy Note 4 without contract for $970. This way, i spend $568 (-$528 + $930 - $970). This way, i can save $80. Less transport still save a lot. Of course you will not have the freebies...
 

zXioNGz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
9,520
Reaction score
235
For example,

If i want to recontract starhub to buy a samsung note 4, a 4G 3 plan for Note 4 will cost $648.

If i were to sign iPhone 6 16GB, it cost $528.

And then i bring to shop to sell for $930 and buy Note 4 without contract for $970. This way, i spend $568 (-$528 + $930 - $970). This way, i can save $80. Less transport still save a lot. Of course you will not have the freebies...

Bro you already calculated and answered your own question hahaha

Or maybe you can sell iPhone and look for pple selling Note 4 on forum? I bought 2 Note 4 both with freebies at $950 the other at $900 :)
 

phayze

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2000
Messages
5,286
Reaction score
233
I am wondering is it because like this, thats why iphone seems to have more people buying when the actual people who is using it is much less.


Bro you already calculated and answered your own question hahaha

Or maybe you can sell iPhone and look for pple selling Note 4 on forum? I bought 2 Note 4 both with freebies at $950 the other at $900 :)
 

Yurikaze

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
5
Wah u calculated til like this also can ah. Go ahead and whack liao. Before selling price of iPhone drop again
 

clearsky7

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,000
Reaction score
796
Yup, many people have been doing this.
But one thing to note is that for iphone plans, the early recontract fee(after 11 or 12 mths,depending on your carrier) is usually $100 more.

So if you're hub club member or M1 multi-service member etc, where they waive off your early recontract fee, you still need to pay $100 more if your're on iphone plans when you do early recontract.
 

RequiemDK

Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
400
Reaction score
0
I am wondering is it because like this, thats why iphone seems to have more people buying when the actual people who is using it is much less.

Just about everyone I know in my circle of friends does this. And they're still using their Note 2s and Note 3s and laughing their way to the bank with the money. :s13:
 

tyongchi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
12
I'm still using Note 2 but loaded with Ditto Note 3 ROM. Buy IPhone and sell to fund the next two years contract. :)
 

JX1983

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2010
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
1
Bro you already calculated and answered your own question hahaha

Or maybe you can sell iPhone and look for pple selling Note 4 on forum? I bought 2 Note 4 both with freebies at $950 the other at $900 :)

Umm u are lucky I been looking for 2 set of white note 4 for myself and my wife for 900 nobody wan sell.. offer 950 with freebies nobody wan sell me also.. sian..
 

panotoh

Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2013
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm a m1 user. If I buy a brand new singtel set from another person, will I have any problems with it when I insert my m1 sim?
 

phayze

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2000
Messages
5,286
Reaction score
233
I think you can change the CSC to singtel if you use singtel.


Hi, I'm a m1 user. If I buy a brand new singtel set from another person, will I have any problems with it when I insert my m1 sim?
 

posn75

Master Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2003
Messages
2,828
Reaction score
0
lol, i from Note 2 - Note 4, all are "financed" by iPhone 4, 5 and 6 ...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top