likely unit after ORD

teehee93

Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Hi all, I am going to ORD soon in about 2 months time, currently I am in HQ 9 DIV/INF. what are the possible postings that I will get for my ORNS? I am pesC2 btw
 

mgx-alander

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2008
Messages
98,495
Reaction score
15,583
i was in HQ Armor, C9 Signaller..

was posted to battalion as signaller in armor for ICT

so.. wat do u think? :s13:
 

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
i got friend is signaller from signal battalion in guards formation during nsf, but nsmen he became signaller for arty battery.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top