Link Paypal to bank (name issues)

toffifee

Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
I have a Paypal account with the name 'John Tan'. Now I have some money in Paypal and want to transfer to local bank. But my local bank name format is 'Tan Ah Kow John'. How? Paypal says names must match otherwise $5 fine. Anyone can help, please?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2010
Messages
29,529
Reaction score
5,650
I have a Paypal account with the name 'John Tan'. Now I have some money in Paypal and want to transfer to local bank. But my local bank name format is 'Tan Ah Kow John'. How? Paypal says names must match otherwise $5 fine. Anyone can help, please?

email paypal for help la.. why post here ?

as long as u able to provide ID proof for them such as ur IC or passport, should not be a problem in changing
 

makav31i

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
12,852
Reaction score
36
Call them up to request change of name...You will definitely need to submit your nric...I have done it before with no problems..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top