disastrous
Senior Member
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2014
- Messages
- 2,448
- Reaction score
- 692
Tmr 158 headline big big WP apologise for racist comments against Chinese..
Then 93:0 liao
Then 93:0 liao
What were they even thinking?Shame on wp for filing a libtard as candidate. I reject all sjw ********.
Sent from Ilovennp using GAGT
Why? So serious ah??
Buey song. Come out talk lah.![]()



Shame on wp for filing a libtard as candidate. I reject all sjw ********.
Sent from Ilovennp using GAGT
Another "i used to support oppos now support PAP blah blah blah...What nonsense?
There is nothing wrong to voice for our Singaporeans community la, it is just that her comments are more of the damaging types.
different case.
I also want to support WP, and honestly sengkang stood a chance for me.
Now with this saga, this GE's "Aljunied" is just a dream.
Tmr 158 headline big big WP apologise for racist comments against Chinese..
Then 93:0 liao
What can U do if I don’t shut up.
Nothing. Lol.


so what he say? cannot hearThe Yahoo FB feed seems better.
https://www.facebook.com/YahooSingapore/videos/641983940007109/?vh=e&d=n
Outside to see you CRY or WHINE like a BABY ?
LOL
LOL
Waa sey Really pathetic member...![]()
jialat leh... her apology doesnt sound sincere...
and she never cry
Pritam did well dealing with the questions. Thumbs up to him.
Posted from PCWX using portal technology
so what he say? cannot hear
Why? So serious ah??
Buey song. Come out talk lah.![]()