llooking for travel buddy on a working holiday

lin3110

Reaction score
Hi! I have just gotten my visa approved. Planning to head there in March. Anyone has similar plans?

AthenaX

Reaction score
Hi! I have just gotten my visa approved. Planning to head there in March. Anyone has similar plans?

I'm intending to head over next year feb/mar! In process of applying visa now . Planning to travel from North n travel southwards while working wherever it's possible. Anyone interested to travel tgt? :)

ninjalong

Reaction score
Hi guys!!

My visa got approved like three days after the opening *kiasu*. haha!
anyway, planning to travel in June... wondering if anyone is planning to go during this period? :s12:

skarfy

Reaction score
My visa is also approved! The 200 slots is it visa approved or those going for the work holiday?

I plan to go when their winter ends, confirm cannot tahan their cold weather.

xinfu_87

Reaction score
hi all! I'm going on a work trip/holiday to Sydney from 28 March-1 Apr. anyone interested in hanging out together?

Fran.T

Reaction score
I'm heading over next week! 29th of Mar. Anyone still missing a travel buddy? Let me know! :)

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just came across this thread, me and a buddy of mine are planning to go next year. Just wondering do you guys get insurance?

ashy002

Reaction score
Hi could you advise hw you apply for a job in NZ?im super keen to work as well..

thanks in advance...

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
I'm assuming it's the NZ working holiday visa. The application opens in Nov (and closes shortly afterwards, depending on demand - "shortly" usually being something like minutes or hours). It is done online through the NZ immigration website https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new...g-to-new-zealand-to-work/working-holiday-visa.

For a Singaporean, you need to be between the age of 18 - 30. It has a duration of 6 months, activated when you arrive NZ. This must be done within 12 months of the visa being granted. You must leave NZ after the 6 months, but you are allowed to leave and return as many times as you like during this period. Your main intention would have to be for travel, but you are allowed non-permanent work of up to 6 months, in basically anything that is legal and not in the sex industry (not sure how legal they are in the first place). You are also allowed to study.

You also need to have at least NZ $2250 to live on, plus either a return ticket or additional funding to buy the ticket. (NZD - SGD is usually around 1:1). They may want to see evidence of this when you arrive NZ.

Redlin

Reaction score
Hi any one interested in traveling to New Zealand for a period of 6 months -+ next year ( 2018) under workholiday visa / travel visa ???

smilingbuddha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will be leaving for work holiday in August 2017. Anybody travelling the same dates? hmu! :o

HenrikCWT

Reaction score
Hi people, anyone with more informations about the new WHV for Australia?

I did my WH at NZ three years ago and wouldn't mind going for the new WH at Australia!

Last edited:

sherylsingapore

Reaction score
Working Holiday Visa Australia

Hi!

I'm planning on WHV to Aust, hopefully around Oct 2017, anyone going as well?

-Sheryl-

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.