Local board games worth trying

NLRayne

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I am a board game lover and is happy to see many locally designed board games being launched recently like Mooncake Master, Teabbles and a super cute hot pot themed one called Hojo Pojo (looking forward to it's launch in Mar 2021). Have you tried any games by local designers and do you have any to recommend? :D
 

blitzv2

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I received the game catventures by Isaac Tan, and my friend group and I really enjoyed it. Pleasantly surprised by the surprising amount of depth to it. I even bought their expansions. I think its listed for around $30 and plays 3 - 5 people.
 

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
73,147
Reaction score
3,806
I am a board game lover and is happy to see many locally designed board games being launched recently like Mooncake Master, Teabbles and a super cute hot pot themed one called Hojo Pojo (looking forward to it's launch in Mar 2021). Have you tried any games by local designers and do you have any to recommend? :D

Have you tried hawker wars ?
 

ramza85

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
8
Wah thread so dead. I love board games also. Local sg one never play b4.. Only played cards games..
Wah this Daryl Chow and Nick Pang up there..

Very interested now in this Mooncake game.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top