Local holiday events

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2001
Messages
7,754
Reaction score
581
I have this item in my iPhone. No idea how to get ride of it. Need help.

 

PetPet

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
May 24, 2004
Messages
95,225
Reaction score
320
I don't think you can remove it.
What you can choose to do however is to hide it from view.
 

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2001
Messages
7,754
Reaction score
581
Yeah now i chose not to have them displayed in my calendar. However still don't feel good that its in there.
I don't think you can remove it.
What you can choose to do however is to hide it from view.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top