Long term Chronic pain slip disc

FireEmblem

Banned
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
65,663
Reaction score
28,160
I slip disc like more than 15 years ago already during army days. Scatica nerve issue long gone, but back just cannot stand longer period of standing or walking more than 30 mins.

So is like chronic low dull pain which I have endured years already. Tried regular massage, hanging upside down inversion table. However the pain will always come back.

Anyone has managed to recover fully from slip disc, nvr have any more pain and how u did it?
 

coutuser

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2011
Messages
9,440
Reaction score
900
I slip disc like more than 15 years ago already during army days. Scatica nerve issue long gone, but back just cannot stand longer period of standing or walking more than 30 mins.

So is like chronic low dull pain which I have endured years already. Tried regular massage, hanging upside down inversion table. However the pain will always come back.

Anyone has managed to recover fully from slip disc, nvr have any more pain and how u did it?
What is inversion table
 

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2000
Messages
6,607
Reaction score
854
I slip disc like more than 15 years ago already during army days. Scatica nerve issue long gone, but back just cannot stand longer period of standing or walking more than 30 mins.

So is like chronic low dull pain which I have endured years already. Tried regular massage, hanging upside down inversion table. However the pain will always come back.

Anyone has managed to recover fully from slip disc, nvr have any more pain and how u did it?

Don’t think can fully recover. Surgery is the best for serious cases. For mild cases, back/core exercises is the best compared to massage or whatever which is temp relief.
 

FireEmblem

Banned
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
65,663
Reaction score
28,160
What is inversion table

this. strap your leg then you flip over, let gravity pull and decompress the spine

medium_5bc09c1228e8c072ea017e4c.jpg


aibi_inversion_table_ep970_1560944710_a7b40aea_progressive-422x512.jpg
 

FireEmblem

Banned
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
65,663
Reaction score
28,160
Don’t think can fully recover. Surgery is the best for serious cases. For mild cases, back/core exercises is the best compared to massage or whatever which is temp relief.

yeah more or less know this is the case already. Oh well just have to live with it.
 

bryanseto

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2020
Messages
95
Reaction score
1
I slip disc like more than 15 years ago already during army days. Scatica nerve issue long gone, but back just cannot stand longer period of standing or walking more than 30 mins.

So is like chronic low dull pain which I have endured years already. Tried regular massage, hanging upside down inversion table. However the pain will always come back.

Anyone has managed to recover fully from slip disc, nvr have any more pain and how u did it?
There are cures for you no worries! The others may have exaggerated, so please don't worry. Usually people go to a GP first then get referred to the physio but that takes weeks to months. I have a list of trusted physios here
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top