whoope3
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jul 3, 2004
- Messages
- 2,151
- Reaction score
- 0
Good day all!
My WD drive has died on me, and I believe that the PCB needs replacing. But I will need the EXACT same PCB in order for the drive to work (i got one from ebay, but it differed slightly so it did not work).
So I just wanna ask if anybody here has this drive? If so, drop me a PM please!
Do note that everything has to be the same. Even the DATE of the drive! Drives manufactured on different dates have changes and updates done to them, even though the models are the same! But serial number different of course ok lah
Model: WD2001FASS-00U0B0
Date: 07 Nov 2009
DCM: HBRCHV2AB
LBA: 3907029168
PCB: 2060-771624-001 REV P1
PCB Sticker: 2061-771624-700 05PD9
My WD drive has died on me, and I believe that the PCB needs replacing. But I will need the EXACT same PCB in order for the drive to work (i got one from ebay, but it differed slightly so it did not work).
So I just wanna ask if anybody here has this drive? If so, drop me a PM please!
Do note that everything has to be the same. Even the DATE of the drive! Drives manufactured on different dates have changes and updates done to them, even though the models are the same! But serial number different of course ok lah
Model: WD2001FASS-00U0B0
Date: 07 Nov 2009
DCM: HBRCHV2AB
LBA: 3907029168
PCB: 2060-771624-001 REV P1
PCB Sticker: 2061-771624-700 05PD9
Last edited:

