
If automatic, take a look at the seiko 5 range then.
I'll suggest Orient bambino if u don't mind leather strap.
There are too many seiko 5 out there, u need to go down to a physical store to take a look at them.
Mustafa is a good start, stocking all 3 of the brands.
Probably K2 or mustafa?
I'm not really sure, but mustafa is definitely a good place to look at watches, they have a large collection of watches.
e.g if seiko sea urchin is 300+ at city chain then if at k2 or mustafa , would it be cheaper ? by how much ? (example only)
You can check prices out skywatches website, they are pretty cheap there, but mostly grey set though.

Hi, Can anyone recommend me a watch model for about 350 SGD.
I have been looking at Seiko and Casio Edifice. I dont know much about watches. Any recommendations is much appreciated.
Thanks
grey set means no warranty ? what about creationwatches? really skeptical about not trying before buying..![]()



Not sure on that. I know k2 sells grey set too, but k2 provide 1yr in house warranty.
I bought a Seiko monster on rubber strap from k2 at only 250, 300+ for sea urchin is really ridiculous...![]()
cus unsure of price of sea urchin .. but if sea urchin is $xxx would places like k2 sell cheaper ? your monster got warranty with k2?no ah bro ... i say 300 is for examplecus unsure of price of sea urchin .. but if sea urchin is $xxx would places like k2 sell cheaper ? your monster got warranty with k2?
btw the seiko range at k2 is alot or just a little ?
1yr warranty lor.
The range there quite little, but got those popular one like monsters.
If u know what u want, i think u can order from the uncle even if no stock.
Just go bencoolan and look see buy lor! Can try until your arms hurt also!![]()