killerl
Senior Member
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2008
- Messages
- 570
- Reaction score
- 4
Is it worthwhile to get casio oceanus at a hefty price if $3,199? G shock is awesome cheap & swee, i have for weekend wear, but dont seem to blend with office wear leh. Trying to find a good swee & not so ex watch but in vain for all these years. Swee ones either too ex, or cheaper ones like tissot get spoilt easily. How?
Definitely not for me, just my humble opinion though.
With 3.2k, I'll buy a Grand Seiko quartz for ~2.2k (sbgx061) or Citizen's The Citizen quartz (AQ1000-58E) for ~2.2k as well.
The Grand Seiko looks better to me, but Citizen's function is a lot better.
Tough choice for myself too.
I prefer quartz watch than automatic watch, having 5 automatics and a g shock, I still find g shock most useful.
