Good day everyone, was recommended by my friend to visit here for suggestions regarding my PC.
I'm looking to upgrade my motherboard as its the oldest one out of all but if there's any recommendation to upgrade other stuff I'll take into consideration as well. Budget is at $1000 for maximum expenses.
I'm not familiar with the PC building, only change the monitor recently.
Currently, I mainly play Black Desert Online Taiwan and it's fps and times that I freeze to load the environment is increasing.
Current Spec:
Monitor: LG 24GM77-B
Mobo: ASrock H77 Pro4/ MVP
CPU: Intel Core i5 3470
GPU: NVIdia GeForce GTX 970
Memory: DDR 3 8 GB
probably no SSD. Been awhile, Receipt is missing for me to check
Thank you in advance for any kind soul that is free to help!
I'm looking to upgrade my motherboard as its the oldest one out of all but if there's any recommendation to upgrade other stuff I'll take into consideration as well. Budget is at $1000 for maximum expenses.
I'm not familiar with the PC building, only change the monitor recently.
Currently, I mainly play Black Desert Online Taiwan and it's fps and times that I freeze to load the environment is increasing.
Current Spec:
Monitor: LG 24GM77-B
Mobo: ASrock H77 Pro4/ MVP
CPU: Intel Core i5 3470
GPU: NVIdia GeForce GTX 970
Memory: DDR 3 8 GB
probably no SSD. Been awhile, Receipt is missing for me to check
Thank you in advance for any kind soul that is free to help!
