friendlymobile
Greater Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2013
- Messages
- 83,704
- Reaction score
- 0
Hello!
As I travel often and needed to use my laptop heavily for most of my work I’m currently looking around and happen to chance on ASUS ROG Strix scar 2 found that the price was a little over price and happens to see aftershock offering the same spec for a way lower pricing but I still have not decided as I don’t think it can suit what I’m using.
My currently laptop just burst on me and I have left with limited time to consider I run a lot of VMware at any given time and heavy workload of browser running at the back hoping I could find a suitable laptop that doesn’t die off easily!
TIA!
As I travel often and needed to use my laptop heavily for most of my work I’m currently looking around and happen to chance on ASUS ROG Strix scar 2 found that the price was a little over price and happens to see aftershock offering the same spec for a way lower pricing but I still have not decided as I don’t think it can suit what I’m using.
My currently laptop just burst on me and I have left with limited time to consider I run a lot of VMware at any given time and heavy workload of browser running at the back hoping I could find a suitable laptop that doesn’t die off easily!
TIA!