Looking for Go/ Weiqi Players

BlacSheep

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hi ,
Am interested to find any group of Go/ Weiqi players, preferbly in North/ NorthEast Area. Please feel free to drop me an SMS 9073-1593.

Thanks.
 

Death4ngel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
10,920
Reaction score
0
U willing to teach. I'm willing to learn. :)

I'm way too noob to play. Need to sit in, listen and learn first.
 

Rekseah

Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2002
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
I played on yahoo games before too~

got thrashed by a 8 year old korean kid. and he ended up giving me some pointers. :s13:

I like thinking, planning and the game. but the tot of going into a serious class to learn is too scary. :(
 

sgwombles

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
i used to be a decent player, made the top 20 of a junior competition once. unfortunately, that was 20 years ago. last time i played, was well over 10 years ago :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top