Looking For Graphics Card (In Laws PC)

SongManKranji

High Honorary Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2001
Messages
185,506
Reaction score
78,959
Hi All

I am looking for a graphics card that can fit into CM 344 casing.
I tried my GTX650 too long cant fit.
This is in-laws PC thot hooking up a 3D card to play abit of games.
I used to play FPS games.
Budget not more than $220.

Present PC:
Asrock H81M-HDS 2 I3 4160
Kingston DDR3 rams
PSU CM 460
CM 344 Casing.
:D
 

MoneyFace =p

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
35,380
Reaction score
402
Hi All

I am looking for a graphics card that can fit into CM 344 casing.
I tried my GTX650 too long cant fit.
This is in-laws PC thot hooking up a 3D card to play abit of games.
I used to play FPS games.
Budget not more than $220.

Present PC:
Asrock H81M-HDS 2 I3 4160
Kingston DDR3 rams
PSU CM 460
CM 344 Casing.
:D
How long can your GTX 650 be?? :s11:

Your chassis can accept up to 25cm long cards even with HDD cage intact.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top