Looking for new NFC Phone

lewissac

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Currently Im using Xperia Z1 and Redmi Note 3.

I'm looking for a NFC Phone; preferably mid-end with budget around 350-500. Any recommendations? Main usage will be for mobilepay as well as top-up.

I'm open to most phone brand. Thank you!
 

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
8,082
Reaction score
463
Hi,

Currently Im using Xperia Z1 and Redmi Note 3.

I'm looking for a NFC Phone; preferably mid-end with budget around 350-500. Any recommendations? Main usage will be for mobilepay as well as top-up.

I'm open to most phone brand. Thank you!
Since you're familiar with Xperia line, why not get the Xperia X? If you can get it now, which is hard. Haha.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT
 

5star_pundit

Banned
Joined
Aug 11, 2015
Messages
26,740
Reaction score
6
Hi,

Currently Im using Xperia Z1 and Redmi Note 3.

I'm looking for a NFC Phone; preferably mid-end with budget around 350-500. Any recommendations? Main usage will be for mobilepay as well as top-up.

I'm open to most phone brand. Thank you!

Base on your budget can only get second hand samsung s6 edge+

It supports android pay, samsung pay and can use for mrt travel too



30389872343_bfc30e03d8_k.jpg
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top