Looking for player or joining Cards games/Broad game groups.

DavidQ01

Senior Member
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
1,500
Reaction score
0
Guys, I have a few card games/broad game to share and play together. I am also keen to play together if you have a group that plays regularly.

I can offer the following to play together. Which some i have yet try too.

1. Prophecy board game
2. Pimp card game
3. Munchkin original plus expansion set up to expansion 7
4. Anima: Shadow of Omega
5. The Hacker
6. War King
7. Citadel
8. Monopoly, card game
9. Cluedo the Suspect, card game
10. Game of life, card game

Please note; i am selling the above. Just looking for players.

Thank for viewing
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top