Looking to share Data Service/Cost

nooblaster

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
I will be subscribing to several US stock data services:, basically fundamental data, charting etc, am looking for one other person to share cost.

the cost will be 100 bucks a month, or shared will be $50/month. SGD.

1. The reason why I keep it to 2 person only, ease of use and prevent (overuse of data limit)



sms me at 9277.2990 to discuss. Please contact me only if you can commit to 6mths thanks!
 
Last edited:

focus1974

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
91,034
Reaction score
32,696
I will be subscribing to several US stock data services:, basically fundamental data, charting etc, am looking for one other person to share cost.

the cost will be 100 bucks a month, or shared will be $50/month. SGD.

1. The reason why I keep it to 2 person only, ease of use and prevent (overuse of data limit)



sms me at 9277.2990 to discuss. Please contact me only if you can commit to 6mths thanks!

What data service?
You interested in Retuers Eikon? I'm using it right now.
 

Shiny Things

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
9,605
Reaction score
854
What data service?
You interested in Retuers Eikon? I'm using it right now.

Huh, cool. If you don't mind me asking, how much do Reuters charge for Eikon? Are we talking same order of magnitude as Bloomberg, or significantly less?

Chuck this in a PM if you'd rather not answer on the thread.
 

focus1974

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
91,034
Reaction score
32,696
Huh, cool. If you don't mind me asking, how much do Reuters charge for Eikon? Are we talking same order of magnitude as Bloomberg, or significantly less?

Chuck this in a PM if you'd rather not answer on the thread.

it's $150usd monthly for asia pac data.
But if you want everything (us and europe), i think you might be looking at $500-600usd monthly.
Definitely much much lower entry than bloomberg.
But feature wise, there's a few functions that are restricted and i dont really used it.

Anyway, you can ask for a trial and access it.

I've been on trial and i find it might not be good for $150usd. I will most probably pay $50usd monthly max.
But I found a lot of stuff I am looking at can be found at markets.ft.com (Thomson reuters dataset as well).
So maybe this is a much cheaper option.
 

focus1974

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
91,034
Reaction score
32,696
what's edmw capital? they give you capital to trade ah?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top