lost 11B 13 years after ORD

firsttimebuyer

Master Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2015
Messages
4,612
Reaction score
1,016
As per title, I lost 11B 13 years after ORD, do I need to get replacement?

I had no idea where it went, during my past few ICTs, I've been using my pink NRIC to scan.
 

Chalkycliffs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2013
Messages
10,838
Reaction score
4,724
As per title, I lost 11B 13 years after ORD, do I need to get replacement?

I had no idea where it went, during my past few ICTs, I've been using my pink NRIC to scan.

Certain ICT activities require your 11B, and your NRIC cannot be a substitute.

Your unit S1 branch may issue you a temporary 11B, but they will eventually require you to make a new 11B.

If you have a few more ICTs to go, and you think you can siam the 11B usage, then you can try your luck, but if your S1 branch keeps issuing you a temporary 11B, they will require the 11B be made and it would be quite silly to pay and then use it for just your last ICT (which happened to a few of my unit mates - make a new one just for last ICT :s13:).
 

Evil_Boss

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Messages
48,701
Reaction score
18,848
first day book in S1 will have one yellow book for u to get ur 15A
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top