foo9883
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2009
- Messages
- 22,629
- Reaction score
- 19,941
Today I start up my comp then go living room have my breakfast. Suddenly a loud BAM come from somewhere in my home and my whole house power trips. I reset the power box and try to start my comp but it doesn't start at all. No fan spinning no post no nothing.
Do you think my PSU is dead? PSU is a SeaSonic M12ii 850W PSU
I have no spare PSU to do testing.
If this PSU brings down my other hardware components, how ah? Can I claim from SeaSonic?
Other specs:
i7-2600 @ 4GHz
2x GTX 680 SLI
16GB 1600MHz
2x M4 Raid 0
1TB Caviar Black
Do you think my PSU is dead? PSU is a SeaSonic M12ii 850W PSU
I have no spare PSU to do testing.
If this PSU brings down my other hardware components, how ah? Can I claim from SeaSonic?
Other specs:
i7-2600 @ 4GHz
2x GTX 680 SLI
16GB 1600MHz
2x M4 Raid 0
1TB Caviar Black