You can always buy your villa after your HDB. But you can't do vice versa.
Never gonna buy any HDB since I'm gonna migrate to TH.

You can always buy your villa after your HDB. But you can't do vice versa.
Never gonna buy any HDB since I'm gonna migrate to TH.
Never gonna buy any HDB since I'm gonna migrate to TH.
U shld get ur HDB, stay for 5 years den migrate to Thailand.. Use ur Singapore HDB rental income to fund your villa there.. 555...
I do not think a foreigner can buy a villa.. u mean landed property? Only for a thai.. not for singaporean. Only can buy condo. Unless rules change again. That time i checked, only applicable to thai citizen
Technically I am a Thai citizen. I just need a Thai birth cert to prove it and renounce my SG citizenship.![]()



yeah if you are a thai citizen, no prob to buy their landed house lah....
but foreigners can only buy condo...not their land....
Not to be offensive but are you eligible to inherit if your mom was to pass on?
Or will you be required to sell off the land if you are not Thai citizen or haven't changed your citizenship in time?
I did check before on this.. The land office told me that any landed properties have to be sold off within a year upon renunciation of Thai nationality.
Anyway, for ppl born here with one parent being Thai, they can just go Thai embassy apply for Thai birth cert before they're 20 years old..
Hi guys. Wanna find out if there's any half Thai / half S'porean here.
although the definition of luk kreung (half child) means the child has one of his/her parent is not a native thai, most people in thailand do not consider kids whose parents are thai+chinese (can be china chinese, malaysia chinese, singapore chinese, hk chinese & etc) to be luk kreung. simply because there are at least 40% of thai population are (partly) of chinese descent.
the expectation of a luk kreung is at least an asian face with an ang moh look ... like it or not.
![]()