M1 home broadband service

Steven899

Junior Member
Joined
May 15, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Their database on my email was incorrect and I didn't receive my bills invoice.I was not alerted to pay the bills and end up they terminating my broadband and I have to pay penalty charge for the contract signed.I have pleaded with them to waive my penalty and will continue to renew my contract but to no avail.I visited bugis and Tampines branch and call them but cannot be resolved
even after writing to the mgt as well.This is the kind of service I get.
 

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,569
Reaction score
4,177
Their database on my email was incorrect and I didn't receive my bills invoice.I was not alerted to pay the bills and end up they terminating my broadband and I have to pay penalty charge for the contract signed.I have pleaded with them to waive my penalty and will continue to renew my contract but to no avail.I visited bugis and Tampines branch and call them but cannot be resolved
even after writing to the mgt as well.This is the kind of service I get.
Wrong forum.
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/forums/internet-bandwidth-networking-clinic.4/

Anyways, termination is at least a good 2/3 months since overdue.
Cannot be that you didn't check when you provide your email and also did not notice no bills sent to you all the time?
 

alex22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2001
Messages
26,527
Reaction score
7,668

froztheart

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2012
Messages
9,569
Reaction score
4,177
Yup sounds like a self pwn.
Even if no bill, know is fixed cost, every month also can auto go axs press in an amount equal to the flat fee.
You very direct. lol
But ya, they wouldn't direct terminate one, so don't make much sense with the sequence of event that was shared.
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,402
Reaction score
18,595
You very direct. lol
But ya, they wouldn't direct terminate one, so don't make much sense with the sequence of event that was shared.
They even have an app, and sms reminders. Not having email reminders isn't a good excuse. Have to agree it's a fixed cost, every month need to pay, don't you feel weird not paying for a few months which you have been paying for a while.

Anyway, @mods @Vulpix please move this thread to M1 Fibre thread.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top