Ok maybe this is dumb. but as my helper was leaving this morning for her day off, i could see a new tattoo on her shoulder. I asked her about it, and she said she got it last Sunday.
She already has one tattoo which she had at time of employing her. which she said to was to cover a scar which people thought looked like a 'gunshot wound'. And i thought that was fine. But now she has this new one.
I did a google for "maid came back with a tattoo", and came back with zero results. Either it's because no one cares, or because it never happens!!
Anyway. She's only been with us for about 3 weeks.
personally, I don't realy like the idea of a girl who looks like she's the gf of some gangster looking after my daughter. But maybe i'm making a mountain out of a molehill?
Am i making a big deal out of nothing? or is this maid taking advantage of a 'permissive' ang mo?
She already has one tattoo which she had at time of employing her. which she said to was to cover a scar which people thought looked like a 'gunshot wound'. And i thought that was fine. But now she has this new one.
I did a google for "maid came back with a tattoo", and came back with zero results. Either it's because no one cares, or because it never happens!!

Anyway. She's only been with us for about 3 weeks.
personally, I don't realy like the idea of a girl who looks like she's the gf of some gangster looking after my daughter. But maybe i'm making a mountain out of a molehill?
Am i making a big deal out of nothing? or is this maid taking advantage of a 'permissive' ang mo?
