[MAJOR PROBLEM] FILES ACCIDENTALLY DELETED FROM SD CARD

Beateratorrr

Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2011
Messages
210
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

I require some help from all the techies here.

I had accidentally deleted all of my photos and videos on my SD card;
I was able to retrieve them back using a software.

However, most of the files retrieved are corrupted. Is there anyway I can repair the files? They are in MOV. and JPEG. format.

Any help?
 

xtramadness

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
41,675
Reaction score
15
1) the files are really corrupted
2) the software didnt do a good job, get another software
3) Go to a professional data recovery center

What software u use?
 

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2001
Messages
175,121
Reaction score
8,421
did you keep on taking photos after accidental delete~? It may over write some files~
 

jeff79

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 26, 2001
Messages
34,125
Reaction score
2,448
First thing to do is push the write protect lever on the side of the card to lock it from overwriting the deleted files.

Part of files got overwritten will corrupt the file.
 

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2012
Messages
8,692
Reaction score
12
Hi all,

I require some help from all the techies here.

I had accidentally deleted all of my photos and videos on my SD card;
I was able to retrieve them back using a software.

However, most of the files retrieved are corrupted. Is there anyway I can repair the files? They are in MOV. and JPEG. format.

Any help?

Get professional data recovery help like what xtramadness bro said.
 

dexmus

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
6,964
Reaction score
0
sounds bad. i guess u really need to find a good data recovery program to help u. but for now u should not be using the sd card for now. hope u will be able to get back all ur data. gd luck!
 

Gaiason

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2006
Messages
11,500
Reaction score
538
try with another "better" recovery software... else if it is really impt data.. seek professional help. :vijayadmin::vijayadmin:
 

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2010
Messages
8,583
Reaction score
55
Dont try to do anything by yourself anymore. Just seek professional help.
 

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2008
Messages
16,837
Reaction score
1,781
use recuva. if corrupted means u continue to use after delete, so files got overwritten. in that case cmi liao
 

mocax

Honorary Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
132,947
Reaction score
11,769
data recovery services usually quite expensive... :(

unless you got data that's critical to your company... :(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top