Make Money selling Toys?

scorpionmarketing

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
1,130
Reaction score
3
I was wondering if anyone here make money by selling joys?

With the debut of the Transformer movies, I supposed transformer toys must be selling like hot cakes.
 

albatross078

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
I was wondering if anyone here make money by selling joys?

With the debut of the Transformer movies, I supposed transformer toys must be selling like hot cakes.

Not really, if u have opened any single one of them, u will realize that the material used is alot less durable than the very 1st movie. and also hashbro tend to use a very good and obvious tactic to keep milking this series. Only the IDW and the masterpiece series and occasionally the vintages are actually selling.
 

gentoro

Master Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2004
Messages
4,475
Reaction score
9
Most ppl sell for profit but some sell at loss due to different situation.

Yes, selling toys is profitable but most ppl barely survive just by selling toys.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top