Make up Pay

class10808

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
258
Reaction score
0
Hi, I'm currently a uni student doing a temp, hourly paid vacation job. Just wondering if I am able to claim make up pay for my upcoming reservice as I held the temp job for only 2 months?
 

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
39,097
Reaction score
13
Ask your company to submit claim. U never know. Maybe some newbie on the job doesnt know & process for u? Lol
 

class10808

Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
258
Reaction score
0
Anyway thanks for the advice! Called NS hotline and apparently can, submitted through company HR already :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top