MapleTree NAC Trust

Squaredot

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2009
Messages
20,332
Reaction score
7,553
Mine was attributed to “CORTINA”” a stock I never even heard of because it’s seldom traded.....
tot of calling SGX, but I suppose everybody here same same..... but then could be the bug that Apple been talking about.....
It started since 18/8...jialat :(
Mine also. Wonder if there is some screw-up with CDP or with the bank. But the amounts are right so I won't complain.
yeah the amounts are right.
1st mistake surfaced in my account on 18/8, Singtel dividend shown as SBL Reissuance Fee. I was confused by the description...took me some time to figure it out 🤬
 

yankiessg

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi, I need help.. i never monitor the shares as i bought long long time ago. Now that MNACT has been delisted.. I didn't receive any cash return and it's also missing in CDP.. What shall i do ??

​

 

lzydata

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2010
Messages
6,744
Reaction score
3,095
Hi, I need help.. i never monitor the shares as i bought long long time ago. Now that MNACT has been delisted.. I didn't receive any cash return and it's also missing in CDP.. What shall i do ??

​


Well are you sure you did not receive the cash consideration on 29 July ($1.1949 per unit), or the clean-up distribution on 19 August (1.913 cents per unit)? Since you did not do anything, probably, then by default you would have received cash.

It's not about "monitoring" also. You should have received several pieces of physical mail. I do have to marvel how come you didn't know what was happening.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top