MARI invest

wutawa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
13,363
Reaction score
4,377
I really think maybe Mari “Invest” is not a suitable product for you if you felt that you have been short changed.

You should put the money in their savings account if you want daily confirmed payout.
I have been telling him this but he doesn't understand.
They r not supposed to be consistent so it is fine. Just want to reiterate that it has no daily, no int, no crediting. The return is based on the fluctuations of it's market value.
 

JivBunny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2004
Messages
19,672
Reaction score
4,341
I am not surprise that Mari Invest is dwindling down with the NAV as it is mostly in Govt bonds and the interest for bonds is dropping.

won’t be surprise it will eventually reach somewhat tbills/ MAS bonds %, unless they change their portfolio.
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,568
Reaction score
3,244
I am not surprise that Mari Invest is dwindling down with the NAV as it is mostly in Govt bonds and the interest for bonds is dropping.

won’t be surprise it will eventually reach somewhat tbills/ MAS bonds %, unless they change their portfolio.
I post something similar a few days ago. Mari Invest we pay fees to fund managers and now all customers eyeball his skills to see what magic he can churn out. If it continues downhill I am sure big funds going to be pulled out. In fact for me my coming Syfe SA maturing I am putting to other places liao.
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,568
Reaction score
3,244
Gxs have downtime.
Every banks brokers all got downtime. What downtime are you referring to in particular for GXS? I know sometimes logging in take a while see my luck but in general ok just I don't like the dark theme like 做见不得光的事 similar to Syfe. Their light theme still dark leh for me old man.
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,811
Reaction score
1,021
Every banks brokers all got downtime. What downtime are you referring to in particular for GXS? I know sometimes logging in take a while see my luck but in general ok just I don't like the dark theme like 做见不得光的事 similar to Syfe. Their light theme still dark leh for me old man.
downtime in the sense of $ go in first but actual high return is given only for a specific period...
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,568
Reaction score
3,244
downtime in the sense of $ go in first but actual high return is given only for a specific period...
Ok understood. But isn't it the same for other promo e.g moomoo previous 6.8% 5.8% is same monies go in first and high returns for only a specific period. If you find lobang monies go in first high interest rate forever or at least 1 year and above please share I interested also.
 

wutawa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
13,363
Reaction score
4,377
Ok understood. But isn't it the same for other promo e.g moomoo previous 6.8% 5.8% is same monies go in first and high returns for only a specific period. If you find lobang monies go in first high interest rate forever or at least 1 year and above please share I interested also.
Mari invest. The high return starts on the same day if u buy on business day before 7.30am. So far the return quite consistent for a year liao.
 

sohguanh

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
9,568
Reaction score
3,244
Yes , all the while 7X every week , and got once 8X on that week , this week 6X
Mari Invest recent returns should give you some indication moving forward. It maybe wise to source alternatives in the meantime and not wait for it to happen. 未雨绸缪 is important
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top