Mastercard tap in TransitLink

jaloon

Reaction score
So without reg or doing anything, i now can just use apple pay with MasterCard to tap at the gantry? Or do i need to reg.
Using contactless cc, with cepas. But apple pay need go GTM do setting?

Apple Pay with Mastercard can just tap. Contactless CC with cepas must do something at ticketing machine.

Last edited:

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
Someone posted the screenshot and it seems to be eligible for UOB One rebate.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/120092279-post3578.html

Interesting. So uob one cc has rebate too. Can use after all the promos

lamEduDe

Reaction score
I receive a sms from UOB. it says only those with the sms can participate in the testing

when I want to add in my UOB one card, it say this card is not available for pilot testing....zzzzz

do u have any other card already registered on simplygo? if yes try removing all other cards and then register your uob one card. i was in same situation and managed to add after removing all other cards

revhappy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CIMB might not have promo. They already give 10% rebate which is better than those short term ones with conditions.

The 10% rebate doesnt include this simplygo

Travel spending shall include all local and overseas transactions made at Airlines, Hotels
(excluding transactions made for wedding banquets), Travel Agencies, Cruise Lines and
Railways only. This does not include transactions with descriptions containing “Ez Link”,
“Transit” and “Transitlink”.

revhappy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should get 10%, been getting 10% for ABT

Hmm, strange, then what does exclude 'Transitlink' mean?

Also notice the usage of the word 'only'

Travel spending shall include all local and overseas transactions made at Airlines, Hotels
(excluding transactions made for wedding banquets), Travel Agencies, Cruise Lines and
Railways only

vsvs24

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm, strange, then what does exclude 'Transitlink' mean?

Also notice the usage of the word 'only'

CIMB Plantitium master confirm can get 10% rebate.

Transport and Petrol spending shall include all local and overseas transactions made in
transportations in the form of bus, train, private hires, taxicabs and limousines, ferries as well
as transactions made at petrol kiosks. This does not include transactions with descriptions
containing “Ez Link”, “Transit” and “Transitlink”

Stamp and chop. I have been getting it for past few mths. It used to be called ABT. Description shown on CC statement is "Bus/MRT".

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
Pls be reminded that if u use your card to tap it then you have to use your card to tap out. If you used your mobile phone to take in then use your mobile phone to tap out.

If not they will have missing entry or exit and the system will charge you $2 on your card and $2 on your mobile.

It happened to me and I jus realized when I check using the simplygo apps

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pls be reminded that if u use your card to tap it then you have to use your card to tap out. If you used your mobile phone to take in then use your mobile phone to tap out.

If not they will have missing entry or exit and the system will charge you $2 on your card and $2 on your mobile.

Yes. Card in mobile and physical card have different numbers

shengliang1981

Reaction score
CIMB Plantitium master confirm can get 10% rebate.

Transport and Petrol spending shall include all local and overseas transactions made in
transportations in the form of bus, train, private hires, taxicabs and limousines, ferries as well
as transactions made at petrol kiosks. This does not include transactions with descriptions
containing “Ez Link”, “Transit” and “Transitlink”

Stamp and chop. I have been getting it for past few mths. It used to be called ABT. Description shown on CC statement is "Bus/MRT".

Does the 10% rebate for SimplyGo requires minimum spending of $600 as well?

shengliang1981

Reaction score
If I use Samsung Pay to tap, but my phone also has NFC SIM inside, what will happen? Will it deduct from both sources?

hyperbole

Master Member
Reaction score

I just kena this missing entry even though I clearly tapped in and out with same device

ixoral

Reaction score
Hi all, sorry if this has been discussed before.
My SCB unlimited has an EZ-Link function. So when I tap it, it says low value - of cos since I didn’t top up the ezlink wallet there. So how do I get the bus/mrt terminal to recognize I want to use the CC function to tap instead?

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, sorry if this has been discussed before.
My SCB unlimited has an EZ-Link function. So when I tap it, it says low value - of cos since I didn’t top up the ezlink wallet there. So how do I get the bus/mrt terminal to recognize I want to use the CC function to tap instead?
Register your cc in simplygo
Go to General Ticketing Machine (GTM)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.