Mastercard tap in TransitLink

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got my replacement Maybank card within 3 working days. Card number and CVV unchanged.

Dun have to do anything like re-register, and can use straight away...

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just asking, for people that have issues with the physical card unable to detect anymore, do using Mobile Wallets also have the same issue? (Assuming you've the Apple/Google/Samsung Pay on your phone)

Zahlen

Reaction score
sorry to revive "dead" thread... recently my masterpass deactivated itself, so went to card machine to change mode from bank card to cepas. tried tapping but got insufficient funds message. what do?

Byfrost

Reaction score
I keep getting Error 10 on my Citibank Card.

First time used for almost 7 months since Nov 2017, Error 10 out of random appeared during May 2018. Called Citibank, they point finger say it's Merchant (Transitlink) fault. Called Ttransitlink, they say Citibank fault. I just scold them why so beh kan.

Transitlink got back to me say will only resolve around September 2018. Then I say no need I will call Citibank to issue fresh card with new number.

Got my new card in first week July 2018, registered, waited for 7 working days before i use (as per email instructions). IT WORKED!

This week Error 10 again. Pui.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry to revive "dead" thread... recently my masterpass deactivated itself, so went to card machine to change mode from bank card to cepas. tried tapping but got insufficient funds message. what do?

Need to top up Cepas card?

yoongmy

Reaction score
better check the transaction history. I get charge alot of missing entry/exit.
lousy system and I switch back to netspay

worldrally

Reaction score
I keep getting Error 10 on my Citibank Card.

First time used for almost 7 months since Nov 2017, Error 10 out of random appeared during May 2018. Called Citibank, they point finger say it's Merchant (Transitlink) fault. Called Ttransitlink, they say Citibank fault. I just scold them why so beh kan.

Transitlink got back to me say will only resolve around September 2018. Then I say no need I will call Citibank to issue fresh card with new number.

Got my new card in first week July 2018, registered, waited for 7 working days before i use (as per email instructions). IT WORKED!

This week Error 10 again. Pui.

Had exactly the same issue. Was using it fine for many months, 2 Citi cards and Apple Pay. Then all of sudden, stopped working. Fingers pointing at each other and I got fed up and blasted them. Obtained new cards and also died after 3rd usage.

Eventually Citi and Transitlink emailed/called back months later to say Transitlink has some software changes, interfering with the ABT function. Suggests to revert back to EZlink for now. Madness.

flexicon

Reaction score
This thing sucks. Unfortunately ppl only know to come here when it’s too late. I was thrown from ticket office to transitlink helpline, to DBS. Transitlink said “DBS blocked your card due to risk management measures”. Totally ridiculous! I had used my card multiple times during these two weeks. I called DBS, who then said the card was probably malfunctioning and offered to send a new one. I declined, because too many things tied to this card.

Retards. This ABT is a bad idea.

flexicon

Reaction score
better check the transaction history. I get charge alot of missing entry/exit.
lousy system and I switch back to netspay

This is so true. After reading this, I checked and found the problem occurs once a month. I asked them for my last 12 months statement. They refused.

So I said this was totally their problem. Had their CSO not played the blame game, I would not have searched HWZ and found this thread with all these poor experiences.. and then be inspired to check. I never check my transactions anyway, but since the error seems to be systemic, I’m absolutely going to have to check, and get a refund.

Actually, money is not the problem but this blame game is the worst. Especially when it’s baseless blaming.

I have reverted to the card with EzReload.

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone faces issues with Maybank cards?

I suppose I am lucky and have lesser issues with my Maybank card.

chiokcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been getting "Missing Entry" and "Missing Exit" at least once a week since beginning of August. This have never happen to me until recently.

Guess ABT is starting to be less reliable.

haydentan

Reaction score
I have been getting "Missing Entry" and "Missing Exit" at least once a week since beginning of August. This have never happen to me until recently.

Guess ABT is starting to be less reliable.

These have been happening since it’s launch. They are not so frequent. Lately, I also noticed these happened more frequently. In this month of August in particular, I had missing entry or exit thrice.

act333

Reaction score
I had quite a few missing entrances/exits and each deduct $1 for such an occurrence. Is it supposed to be $1?

dexboi

Master Member
Reaction score
I had quite a few missing entrances/exits and each deduct $1 for such an occurrence. Is it supposed to be $1?

Only for trains. Just let it be and don't make too much noise. Missing entry/exit for buses will cost you the entire fare.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only for trains. Just let it be and don't make too much noise. Missing entry/exit for buses will cost you the entire fare.
Why not make noise? $1 is still money. If the system sucks nets should fix it or refund ppl.

IMO the only reason to use it in the past was no reload fee. But since ezlink has removed the reload fee, no compelling reason to use it now.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.