Mate 10 crackling sound when using bluetooth earphones

Funky2

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Anybody experience crackling sound when using Bluetooth earphone? I used a few Bluetooth earphones, from Sony, AKG and Mee Audio. They all the same.
Didn't experience it when I use the other phones.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/mate-10/help/mate-10-bluetooth-audio-unbearable-t3751932

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT
 

haylui

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
29,769
Reaction score
91
When my mate 10 is using firmware 119 it has no cracking sound.
But after upgraded I never try before.
My mate 10 pro with firmware 131 unable to connect to the same Bluetooth earpiece. Don't know why.
Suspect is firmware related.
 

Funky2

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the response haylui.
The reason why I'm using Mate 10 to ask around is because it is easier to get response due to popularity of the model.

I'm using Honor 8 Pro and noted this issue. When Google search the issue, it happens to other Huawei models too. So I had an impression that this is widespread issue for Huawei. However didn't get much feedback from Mate 10 user here in HWZ. So I could be wrong too.

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top