May I ask why my thread suddenly kena closed?

i spent $10 plus sia...

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2019
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
20
Actually, just sharing...

I started a thread... No racist intention whatsoever...

Just my own observation about something I find interesting and peculiar in the sight of my mind...

I think a mod closed it because there were some racist replies?

So ya, sometimes thread is closed by mod not necessarily because the TS meant to be racist at all but it's the replies?

Is it okay to ask someone who can care to enlighten me?

Thank you :)

P.S. This is the thread
 

cranthir

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 4, 2009
Messages
5,845
Reaction score
2,112
Actually, just sharing...

I started a thread... No racist intention whatsoever...

Just my own observation about something I find interesting and peculiar in the sight of my mind...

I think a mod closed it because there were some racist replies?

So ya, sometimes thread is closed by mod not necessarily because the TS meant to be racist at all but it's the replies?

Is it okay to ask someone who can care to enlighten me?

Thank you :)

P.S. This is the thread
I think quite harmless.
welcome back.
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,333
Reaction score
5,282
I closed it.

Would like to know what you trying to achieve by opening that kind of thread?

O
 

i spent $10 plus sia...

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2019
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
20
I closed it.

Would like to know what you trying to achieve by opening that kind of thread?

O

Nth.

It was just a peculiar observation from my mind's eye.

As you all may know, I may possess a very unique mind/brain. I am not trying to suggest anything or what about my "intelligence" or what. It is just that... Um, you can say, I am "special"... :s22:

Honestly, after looking at the theme of this CNA short-documentary, I realized the peculiar association of how the Singapore Flyer's silhouette and how it is eerily similar to the "sun" in India's flag... :s22:

ineouwF.png



However, if it is to be remain closed, fine by me too~ :)
 

Ottoke

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
147,333
Reaction score
5,282
Nth.

It was just a peculiar observation from my mind's eye.

As you all may know, I may possess a very unique mind/brain. I am not trying to suggest anything or what about my "intelligence" or what. It is just that... Um, you can say, I am "special"... :s22:

Honestly, after looking at the theme of this CNA short-documentary, I realized the peculiar association of how the Singapore Flyer's silhouette and how it is eerily similar to the "sun" in India's flag... :s22:

ineouwF.png



However, if it is to be remain closed, fine by me too~ :)

This will remain closed as the replies are getting out of hand.

O
 

i spent $10 plus sia...

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2019
Messages
1,553
Reaction score
20
You still haven't learn.

Provide links to all the posts that he was harassing you.

Compile them and click the report button.

Yes, I alr hit the "report" button on many of his offending posts that I feel may also be directed to me also.

Offending in my opinion...

Not necessarily that it just has to be directed to me. Even those that were in general offensive in nature...

As for compilation, I don't think I can afford the time and patience.

I usually just report a post at a time (when I come across it) and let the moderation team handle accordingly. Lol~
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top