Can anyone advise if the following problem due to MB or PSU?
Having issues with Cooler Master v2 550w paired with Asus B150-A D3.
Cooler Master Elite v2 550w, bought 2 months ago
Works with my old Gigabyte P965-S3 MB
Works with another old 20PIN MB
unable to boot up with my new Asus B150-A D3.
The Asus B150-A D3 works without problem with my old Acbel 440w
Tried to power on the cooler master by shorting the green-black pin. Fan start.
Then, I tried something: turn on the behind switch of the cooler master power supply first, and plug the 24 pin to motherboard. It can start
Then I power of the behind switch, wait for 1 min (cold boot), then power on, it doesn't start.
Now I'm confuse. Which one is faulty. I'm suspecting it is the PSU faulty. Because the Asus MB can run with other PSU. However, the PSU can run other MB.
Or maybe the Asus MB is very strict, and refuse to ON on unstable PSU?
So, If I bring RMA, do I need to bring my MB as well?
Having issues with Cooler Master v2 550w paired with Asus B150-A D3.
Cooler Master Elite v2 550w, bought 2 months ago
Works with my old Gigabyte P965-S3 MB
Works with another old 20PIN MB
unable to boot up with my new Asus B150-A D3.
The Asus B150-A D3 works without problem with my old Acbel 440w
Tried to power on the cooler master by shorting the green-black pin. Fan start.
Then, I tried something: turn on the behind switch of the cooler master power supply first, and plug the 24 pin to motherboard. It can start
Then I power of the behind switch, wait for 1 min (cold boot), then power on, it doesn't start.
Now I'm confuse. Which one is faulty. I'm suspecting it is the PSU faulty. Because the Asus MB can run with other PSU. However, the PSU can run other MB.
Or maybe the Asus MB is very strict, and refuse to ON on unstable PSU?
So, If I bring RMA, do I need to bring my MB as well?

