McDonald's apple pie really shrinkflation

DragonFire

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
42,209
Reaction score
13,139
Last time $1 and big.

Now close to $2 and smaller.

I thought want to half half with my mum, I eat eat suddenly finish, then my mum angry. :frown:
No? I just ordered couple of days ago. The price has gone up but the size of the pie has not really changed by my reckoning.

It is the burgers that are shrinking.
 

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,576
Reaction score
18,362
The food in McD in SG is of terrible value. They just throw in a drink and a mini side dish to give you the illusion of value.

Moi would not buy from them unless they have very good promotions.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top