Hi, I've recently been diagnosed by a private specialist with Disc Degeneration at the T11-12 disc. I've submitted the MRI report and memo to my unit's MO and he made me sign the form for medical boarding and gave me excuse heavy load status for 50 days.
These are the findings from the MRI scan:
Review of the images show desiccation at the T11/12 disc with mild bulging. Changes in keeping with disc degeneration. There is also a small synovial cyst seen in the T11/12 facet joint on the left in the coronal series, IMA 10/11.
The specialist also recommended a downgrade in the memo.
My questions are:
(1) How long will the medical boarding take?
(2) For my condition, what are the chances of successfully getting a downgrade? And to which PES status? (I'm currently PES B1L1)
Kinda worried as I'm currently vocated as a LAW Gunner, which requires me to chiong around with the matador.
These are the findings from the MRI scan:
Review of the images show desiccation at the T11/12 disc with mild bulging. Changes in keeping with disc degeneration. There is also a small synovial cyst seen in the T11/12 facet joint on the left in the coronal series, IMA 10/11.
The specialist also recommended a downgrade in the memo.
My questions are:
(1) How long will the medical boarding take?
(2) For my condition, what are the chances of successfully getting a downgrade? And to which PES status? (I'm currently PES B1L1)
Kinda worried as I'm currently vocated as a LAW Gunner, which requires me to chiong around with the matador.