Medical review Help

squall00

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I am currently an nsman and I have been trying to book an appointment through my camp's Personnel Admin Centre and through ns.sg ehealth webpage but to no avail.
The personnel who picked up the phone kept telling me he will call me back but I have been waiting for days. I kept calling him and gotten the same result from him. I then tried the online webpage but it's like forever down for maintenance.
Is there nothing I can do? My knees really hurts and I just wanted a medical review.
 
Last edited:

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
I am currently an nsman and I have been trying to book an appointment through my camp's Personnel Admin Centre and through ns.sg ehealth webpage but to no avail.
The personnel who picked up the phone kept telling me he will call me back but I have been waiting for days. I kept calling him and gotten the same result from him. I then tried the online webpage but it's like forever down for maintenance.
I'd have better luck getting a chimpanzee to help me with the booking and maintenance of the webpage.
Is there nothing I can do? My knees really hurts and I just wanted a medical review.
why the urgency for a medical review if you are nsmen? you going for ICT soon?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top