Lol, is that even possible???
Why not. Base already 1709.
I don't know why anyone will be so skeptical about it
Tell you, you will still continue to use your pc what
What you want is to be vigilant not fearful.
Lol, is that even possible???
Might as well go Linux?For a new Windoew installation, one have to avoid which build? 1709 update?
Might as well go Linux?
Sent from Sony Z4 using GAGT
Fixed liao no?Linux is also impacted no?
I would hold off any purchase until a new batch is released, unless I really need a PC now.
Waiting game never endsWait till Zen 2 or 2019![]()
wat happen? any link, thx...Intel pulled the recent microcode update so no
Still not patched![]()
wat happen? any link, thx...
so after u disabled via inspectre, ur gaming fps ok liao?Knn just updated my bios a few weeks back but disabled the patch within windows as I felt a slight performance drop.![]()
oic thxhttps://usn.ubuntu.com/usn/usn-3531-2/
And this means I'm back to twiddling thumbs for new Intel microcode or when asrock releases update bios for my board![]()
yeah thx, aware of tat
so after u disabled via inspectre, ur gaming fps ok liao?
oic thx
btw wat will happen if install mb bios tat contains "patched" intel microcode, then in linux/ubuntu install update which reverts to older microcode...?
result is older microcode, or whichever is installed later?
yeah thx, aware of tat
so far if no stability problem then its fixed for us, but with performance penalty
i wud wait many yrs for new redesign architecture, before upgrading cpu
the upcoming silicon fix, dunno if is just fix vulnearability, OR fix and get back good performance
