https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...nfraction-penalise-6340456.html#post128591842
Can members tell me where and what did I do wrong?
Can members tell me where and what did I do wrong?



https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...nfraction-penalise-6340456.html#post128591842
Can members tell me where and what did I do wrong?![]()
No need to ask members.
Mod say you wrong means you wrong.
I googled but information all ang mo version.
So I ask here because the population here asians. 
can sic the ang moh information?I am really asking a legit questions because it pertaining to my health so I want to ask.I googled but information all ang mo version.
So I ask here because the population here asians.
![]()

Seck question not Hot enuff
So asking such question here gets infraction? 
can sic the ang moh information?![]()



So I ask here. 
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...nfraction-penalise-6340456.html#post128591842
Can members tell me where and what did I do wrong?![]()
This is a family oriented forum
I never post obscene things. 