Trunks
Senior Member
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2000
- Messages
- 898
- Reaction score
- 0
Register
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/register/
Signing up for Deluxe Membership
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/account/upgrades
Forget Password
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/lost-password/
Edit Profile
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/account/account-details
Edit/Change Password
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/account/security
Edit Signature
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/account/signature
Edit Notification preferences
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/account/preferences
FAQ:
Q: How can I activate my account after registration / Why is my account locked after 30 days of registration?
A: All new accounts registered have to be activated through an email sent to your account's registered email. Please locate this email (do check your Spam/Thrash folder) and proceed to activate your account. If this doesn't work or you can't locate the email sent, please email to hwzmembership@sph.com.sg to help get your account going.
Q: I would like to terminate my Membership but could not locate any avenue to do so; please advise?
A: Please refer to the process listed here -- https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/help/deactivation/
Q: I would like to change my MemberID but am unable to find the link to do so; what should I do?
A: We have ceased the change of MemberID service since 2004 due to security concerns after feedback from members. You may email to hwzmembership@sph.com.sg for further enquiry on the issue if necessary.
Q: I would like to make an adjustment to my e-newsletter subscription; where do I edit my subscription options?
A: e-newsletter subscription options are found in the profile link as listed above. Further preferences and consent can be updated from here -- https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/account/preferences
Q: How can I enable/disable Push Notifications to my phone or desktop browser?
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/account/preferences
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/register/
Signing up for Deluxe Membership
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/account/upgrades
Forget Password
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/lost-password/
Edit Profile
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/account/account-details
Edit/Change Password
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/account/security
Edit Signature
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/account/signature
Edit Notification preferences
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/account/preferences
FAQ:
Q: How can I activate my account after registration / Why is my account locked after 30 days of registration?
A: All new accounts registered have to be activated through an email sent to your account's registered email. Please locate this email (do check your Spam/Thrash folder) and proceed to activate your account. If this doesn't work or you can't locate the email sent, please email to hwzmembership@sph.com.sg to help get your account going.
Q: I would like to terminate my Membership but could not locate any avenue to do so; please advise?
A: Please refer to the process listed here -- https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/help/deactivation/
Q: I would like to change my MemberID but am unable to find the link to do so; what should I do?
A: We have ceased the change of MemberID service since 2004 due to security concerns after feedback from members. You may email to hwzmembership@sph.com.sg for further enquiry on the issue if necessary.
Q: I would like to make an adjustment to my e-newsletter subscription; where do I edit my subscription options?
A: e-newsletter subscription options are found in the profile link as listed above. Further preferences and consent can be updated from here -- https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/account/preferences
Q: How can I enable/disable Push Notifications to my phone or desktop browser?
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/account/preferences
Last edited by a moderator:
