Hi all, Hoping to get ur reviews and help on this.
I came across this article on gadget3 september 09 issue about the common problem men face. Some Dr Chin gave his opinion on this. Anyways if any of u guys r using these products, wats ur review on it and if there is a site that gives good reviews on skin care products pls share.
1) Orange facial anti-wrinkle mask $15.90 pack of 2
2) Loreal Hydra-energetic anti-dulling moisturising gel cream
3) Metabolic c serum 15% l-ascorbic acid $32
I read about this while waiting for my motherboard to be checked out so i can't recall in detail wat brand it may be. If any if u guys got this month's copy and has a better describtion of what i wrote feel free to elaborate.
Back to the point if any of u guys r using these products wats ur review on it? I've got sensitive and oily skin.
TIA
