Mens Facial Thread...

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Use Bebeco ACT-Line Series for Oily and Troubled Skin. The Controller is damn good for acne skin. It can make ur zit smaller then disappear. I can feel my acne and pimples reacting whenever I put it on my face. There is tea tree oil smell quite nice. Alot of raves abt it now.

I also want to recommend Men Triple Skin Essence, combines toner, emulsion and essence. There is also men perfume smell. Save everything in 1 step. I was reading the review in Zampleman.com.sg and alot of the guys in Singapore is using. So I bought and trust me damn good! The feeling is very matt after you apply. and improves my skin.

Should try.
 

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
16,912
Reaction score
0
how long will these marks last ar? they are not scars but red marks! oh yes anyone visited NSC? is isotretinoin effective? does it help to reduce redness and also pimples?

wanted go for SGH fr my mole problem but was transfer to NSC instead, lagi best i can also see my face too

will report here after the visit
 

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2004
Messages
16,912
Reaction score
0
ANY1 uses Dermalogica Oil Free Matte Block SPF 20? its a moisturizer as well?
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
wanted go for SGH fr my mole problem but was transfer to NSC instead, lagi best i can also see my face too

will report here after the visit

Went NSC before... not much use cos they wouldn't recommend you the stronger type of product so it is very mild... but cheap.. and takes a very very long time... sometimes no result...

Haizzz... so i recommend either you try changing your lifestyle, go facial or try the Bebeco Controller... When I dun have acne or pimples, I will just apply a thin layer and go and sleep... works well..

yah 3-in-1 sounds like for lazy man.. but the ingredients are very good. Heard it is popular in Korea...
 

bonkers85

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
629
Reaction score
0
Use Bebeco ACT-Line Series for Oily and Troubled Skin. The Controller is damn good for acne skin. It can make ur zit smaller then disappear. I can feel my acne and pimples reacting whenever I put it on my face. There is tea tree oil smell quite nice. Alot of raves abt it now.

I also want to recommend Men Triple Skin Essence, combines toner, emulsion and essence. There is also men perfume smell. Save everything in 1 step. I was reading the review in Zampleman.com.sg and alot of the guys in Singapore is using. So I bought and trust me damn good! The feeling is very matt after you apply. and improves my skin.

Should try.

where can buy? lol
 

invisible.hippo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2008
Messages
17,901
Reaction score
314
wanted go for SGH fr my mole problem but was transfer to NSC instead, lagi best i can also see my face too

will report here after the visit

help to ask what is those thing that is skin colour that pop out and how to remove can, thanks
 

sentsggirls

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2005
Messages
44,910
Reaction score
0
just brought this
is feel so nice after use.
brought for 79 issit cheap or ex?
how much does istan sell?

61054371a2871e920c493b176d36af5f2a8ee62.jpg
 

Angeliquez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
16,809
Reaction score
4
help to ask what is those thing that is skin colour that pop out and how to remove can, thanks

skin tags? only way is to laser off.

How big is the tube? What cleanser did you use? :look: I went to guardian before and cant seems to find any 2.5% BP. Just keep see 5% or even 10%

bigger than toothpaste but shorter in height. maybe the guardian u went to , the 2.5% sold out already. Can try asking the staff next time.
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
where can buy? lol

I order Online. www.bebeco.sg

Actually if you find your skin very oily, can use the ACT-Line deep cleansing cos it cleans well.. if not so oily, can use the Orange Vita or Plant Vita. One of my friend used to use Biotherm cleanser and after he switched to the Plant Vita cleanser, he said the effect is the same. Biotherm $85 and Plant Vita $25.90...
 

spearsboy

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, got a question. Whenever i use a deep pore cleansing facial wash, after washing i still see all the sebum sticking out from my pores, is it because i did not use the facial wash properly? Or did i not srcub my face long enough?

Anyone can help? or is there a better way to get all those sebum out of teh pores?
 

stylemen

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Messages
837
Reaction score
0
platform_A...maybe you can try talking to the shop assistant. leave your contact with them and ask them to contact you if they have any instock. hope this helps.
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, got a question. Whenever i use a deep pore cleansing facial wash, after washing i still see all the sebum sticking out from my pores, is it because i did not use the facial wash properly? Or did i not srcub my face long enough?

Anyone can help? or is there a better way to get all those sebum out of teh pores?

Do you use sunblock? If so, then you will need "makeup" removal to remove the sunblock cos you need to make sure that you remove the sunblock thoroughly.

If you are not using sunblock, I would recommend you to do exfoliation once or even thrice a week to thoroughly clean your face. Deep cleansing foam is unable to remove sebum like this.

Usually, I will use cleansing oil or gel to remove my sunblock, then use foam cleanser. This will definitely make my face very clean. Once or twice a week, I will use the peeling gel as exfoliation gel. After which put mask.

And every night I will put mask or the men thingy before going to sleep. Sleep through to next morning.
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, got a question. Whenever i use a deep pore cleansing facial wash, after washing i still see all the sebum sticking out from my pores, is it because i did not use the facial wash properly? Or did i not srcub my face long enough?

Anyone can help? or is there a better way to get all those sebum out of teh pores?

Are you using any sunblock? If yes, you have to use makeup removal to wash away the sunblock. If not, then I would recommend to use exfoliating gel as a scrub every 2 or 3 times a week. This will make sure ur skin is thoroughly cleaned.

What I usually do is, use cleansing gel or oil to wash the sunblock, then use foam cleanser to clean my face. Once or twice a week, use the peeling gel to make my skin becomes smooth and clean. After which, I will also put mask.

Every night I will put mask or the men thingy and leave it until the next morning.

Hope this helps.
 

ConfusedQ

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
I started to use BP2.5 last week...how long will the effect starts?I feel a slight itchness on my face. Is it normal?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top