Mens Facial Thread...

raindow

Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
357
Reaction score
0
i am not sure. i like to know through this thread. who can enlighten me please! coming to army you have to take care like crazy. but seriously if you need to apply all the different steps, i guess you won't do that. You won't have much time.
 

raindow

Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2009
Messages
357
Reaction score
0
For years i when to doctor alr. maple clinic. at night i have 5 steps. but serious u are so worn off. how can u take your time and apply.. Men Triple Skin Essence how much it cost?
 

neo1978

Senior Member
Joined
May 3, 2001
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
59
For Skin79... there are too many fake goods in the market... many from local ebayers are selling fake ones.. Pls be careful...
 

Angeliquez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
16,809
Reaction score
4
Hey guys, if you're keen in the bebeco triple skin essence, do let me know...
http://bebeco.sg/index.php/homme/men-triple-skin-essence.html

I can check if I can find samples for you all :)
Bebeco has given me some to try out and I think it's a promising product.
Guys like hassle-free stuff and this is a 3-in-1 product.
There's a fragrance and it smells like Davidoff coolwaters...

I'll be blogging about the essence too once I'm done with the trial.
Currently, I heard that even ladies use it too tho its targetted at guys... :)
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
Hey guys, if you're keen in the bebeco triple skin essence, do let me know...
http://bebeco.sg/index.php/homme/men-triple-skin-essence.html

I can check if I can find samples for you all :)
Bebeco has given me some to try out and I think it's a promising product.
Guys like hassle-free stuff and this is a 3-in-1 product.
There's a fragrance and it smells like Davidoff coolwaters...

I'll be blogging about the essence too once I'm done with the trial.
Currently, I heard that even ladies use it too tho its targetted at guys... :)

I am interested..can help me get some samples??
 

stylemen

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Messages
837
Reaction score
0
Hey guys, if you're keen in the bebeco triple skin essence, do let me know...
http://bebeco.sg/index.php/homme/men-triple-skin-essence.html

I can check if I can find samples for you all :)
Bebeco has given me some to try out and I think it's a promising product.
Guys like hassle-free stuff and this is a 3-in-1 product.
There's a fragrance and it smells like Davidoff coolwaters...

I'll be blogging about the essence too once I'm done with the trial.
Currently, I heard that even ladies use it too tho its targetted at guys... :)

HI i am interested. already sent u an pm. thx for the effort in organizing it!
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
For years i when to doctor alr. maple clinic. at night i have 5 steps. but serious u are so worn off. how can u take your time and apply.. Men Triple Skin Essence how much it cost?

$49.90 but now if u join their facebook bebeco Singapore, there's 25% off when u place order there. I got mine when they have gss in June! Even cheaper...
 

Angeliquez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2005
Messages
16,809
Reaction score
4
To those who have PMed and those who are keen, just keep it coming in.
I will update again :)
 

PastaKong

Senior Member
Joined
May 27, 2009
Messages
1,296
Reaction score
519
Just got the bebeco triple skin essence. Abit confused here.. apply all the 3 tubes day and night or they are all the same with different sizes ?
 

stylemen

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Messages
837
Reaction score
0
Just got the bebeco triple skin essence. Abit confused here.. apply all the 3 tubes day and night or they are all the same with different sizes ?

it just comes with two travel size la lol. all the content is the same
 

Frelis

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
For years i when to doctor alr. maple clinic. at night i have 5 steps. but serious u are so worn off. how can u take your time and apply.. Men Triple Skin Essence how much it cost?

Hey bro, is maple clinic good? is it costly? which doc do u recommend. care to share plz :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top