Mens Facial Thread...

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
one last question, would it be good to use moisturiser and face lifting cream everyday??

Why not? It's a regime right? Haha. Anw. Sorry to burst your hope. I used face lifting cream before. No effect one! :x
 

thongs

Banned
Joined
Jul 1, 2006
Messages
3,905
Reaction score
0
Why not? It's a regime right? Haha. Anw. Sorry to burst your hope. I used face lifting cream before. No effect one! :x
i just wanna tighten my face, make it smaller and thinner. Is there anything you can recommend me??
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
i just wanna tighten my face, make it smaller and thinner. Is there anything you can recommend me??

Your age is 20+ right? Why do you need it to tighten your face? Not like you are old liao and having sagging face. =x

I don't think so far there's a real product that really make your face smaller and thinner except botox.


To all bebeco's supporter: I just bought the actline deep foam cleanser(after using their sample) today! The tube's size is x2 bigger than usual tube lor! By using 0.5cm squeezy, you can wash your whole face le! Worth my $$! haha.

May post a mini-review with pict attached soon! :)
 

koala3

Senior Member
Joined
May 25, 2010
Messages
936
Reaction score
0
any recommendations for very oily face? face becomes very oily in a few hours. i dont think stuffs like moisturizer will help?
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
any recommendations for very oily face? face becomes very oily in a few hours. i dont think stuffs like moisturizer will help?

You need to provide more information here,

1. Are you using any cleanser ?
2. Did you use toner after wiping ur face dry?
3. What brand are u using for your moisturizer?

Do you have acne that's why you have oily skin?

Also, to prevent my face oily, I'm using a 3-in-1 moisturizer+emulsion+essence, which control my facial oil well! haha:) I don't have very oily face but when my face gets oily. I will usually blot it away with kleenex blotter.
 

koala3

Senior Member
Joined
May 25, 2010
Messages
936
Reaction score
0
You need to provide more information here,

1. Are you using any cleanser ?
2. Did you use toner after wiping ur face dry?
3. What brand are u using for your moisturizer?

Do you have acne that's why you have oily skin?

Also, to prevent my face oily, I'm using a 3-in-1 moisturizer+emulsion+essence, which control my facial oil well! haha:) I don't have very oily face but when my face gets oily. I will usually blot it away with kleenex blotter.

just using a pretty normal facial foam. not using any toner or moisturizer.
dont really have acne. just some occasional pimples which goes away after a while.
my face is really oily :(
 

ahbear82

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
965
Reaction score
5
just using a pretty normal facial foam. not using any toner or moisturizer.
dont really have acne. just some occasional pimples which goes away after a while.
my face is really oily :(


same, i never use any toner and moisturizer as my face is very sensitive, get itchy very easily.. , i using neutrogena face wash. Now no more pimple le, after the isotretinoin treatment, but would like recommendation for my oily face...,
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Also, to prevent my face oily, I'm using a 3-in-1 moisturizer+emulsion+essence, which control my facial oil well! haha:) I don't have very oily face but when my face gets oily. I will usually blot it away with kleenex blotter.

I was advised not to use blotter. Using blotter to remove face oil will lead your skin to think it is lack of oil and secrete more. Yah agreed the men triple skin essence helps to keep my face Matt.
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
I was advised not to use blotter. Using blotter to remove face oil will lead your skin to think it is lack of oil and secrete more. Yah agreed the men triple skin essence helps to keep my face Matt.

I think using blotter depends on each individual. But I don't use it very often.

Can try triple skin men essence, i am using it for more than 1 month le... I find it effective on oil control.
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
Normally how long does it take for a pimple to heal on its own?

Depend on individual loh, for me. Fastest 1 week to dry up, 1 month for the pimple scar to lighten.

But partially also need facial product to help in the recovery~
 
Last edited:

ahbear82

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
965
Reaction score
5
I think using blotter depends on each individual. But I don't use it very often.

Can try triple skin men essence, i am using it for more than 1 month le... I find it effective on oil control.


hmm.. where can i get triple men essence? How much it cost?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top