is the aloe facial calming cleanser from bodyshop gd for sensitive skin?
this one:
http://www.thebodyshop.com.sg/en/ProductDetail.aspx?ProdID=27&SubCateId=77&CateId=4
i tried the tea tree one. its gd, i dun get that many pimples appearing but i do get abit of skin irritation after using it.
Anyone using these ?
![]()
laneige? i dunno leh, later i ask my gf see if she knowslooks good where can i buy it?
how does cetaphil compare to all these much more expensive products from labseries etc? i've got a really oily face.
also has anyone tried the lab series lip balm? thinking of getting one as my lips are chapped quite often. even when i use other lipbalms it peels.
Body Shop new formulated Tea Tree Facial Wash is very harsh for my skin. I felt as if my skin has been soaked in chlorine water for sometimes (yes its that feeling u get). I also suffer more outbreaks. The old formulation was ok though.
I am using the remainder to wash my feet and scrub my back instead.
Garnier Oil Control Facial Cleanser works for me. It is very cooling and seems to control oil quite well but if I used more than twice a day, my face will feel tingling effect like acid burnt.
Should I use moisturizer everynight? Cause in the day, my skin tend to shed dried skin along the cheek and T-zone.
Also, which pore astringent good? My pores are getting bigger due to washing with warm water..