Mens Facial Thread...

exterminazn

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2008
Messages
9,601
Reaction score
838
Depends what type of scar.. If those deep holes then u will need to do laser but if it is just darkening of skin like red or black patches usually using a good pimple cream for a long time and it will slowly fades away. That is my experience.

And the earlier you apply a good pimple cream when the pimples appear, the easier to recover.

what kind of pimple cream and how much?
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
what kind of pimple cream and how much?


The one I am using is from Bebeco. They have a series called AC-T-Line especially for acne skin which has foam cleanser, toner, emulsion and controller. The controller is the one I am talking about. Everytime I apply on a pimple or acne, it will reduce and slowly disappear. So I like this alot. The toner also feels very soothen on my oily skin.

And I used the controller together with their Men Triple Skin Essence. This is really amazing product. 3-in-1 for toner, emulsion and serum and the feeling is matt. You can refer to all the discussion in front about this.
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
the mask also good ? how much ius the mask ?

Do you mean the sleeping mask pack? Usual price is $32.90 big bottle can last me for quite long.

At first not quite used to it thinking that it is oily but after a few application, I really like the tender feeling on my face the next morning. Like very soft and smooth and hydrated.
 

vodka_water

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2008
Messages
6,091
Reaction score
64
The one I am using is from Bebeco. They have a series called AC-T-Line especially for acne skin which has foam cleanser, toner, emulsion and controller. The controller is the one I am talking about. Everytime I apply on a pimple or acne, it will reduce and slowly disappear. So I like this alot. The toner also feels very soothen on my oily skin.

And I used the controller together with their Men Triple Skin Essence. This is really amazing product. 3-in-1 for toner, emulsion and serum and the feeling is matt. You can refer to all the discussion in front about this.

the controller u apply on yr whole face or on yr pimples only?
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
the controller u apply on yr whole face or on yr pimples only?

For controller, just apply to your whole face if your face is acne skin. If your skin is good and with some blemishes/pimples only, try applying to the area only.
 

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,732
Reaction score
485
Do you mean the sleeping mask pack? Usual price is $32.90 big bottle can last me for quite long.

At first not quite used to it thinking that it is oily but after a few application, I really like the tender feeling on my face the next morning. Like very soft and smooth and hydrated.

huh its not per piece de huh ? i lookin for per piece de :X
 

MiG123

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
55,924
Reaction score
9,878
Noob qns:
1. Where to get skin79 homme bb cream for men in singapore?
2. Any other reccomendation for bb cream found in singapore store?
3. Is bb cream water proof?
 

PortugasD.Ace

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2010
Messages
633
Reaction score
0
i have 2 small black patches on my face, any ideas on how to remove it?
Have went to facial treatment a few times alr, most of the time is squeezing out of ???, doesnt really help much.
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
Noob qns:
1. Where to get skin79 homme bb cream for men in singapore?
2. Any other reccomendation for bb cream found in singapore store?
3. Is bb cream water proof?

I'm not too sure about skin79 product.. However Gmarket sells that http://goods.gmarket.com.sg/gmkt.inc/goods/goods.aspx?goodscode=400858761

As for bb cream for men, don't get skinfood bb cream. If you are quite tanned, consider not using bb cream.. because most bb cream are created for fair skin. Hahaha. Some bb cream are water proof. But! that doesn't mean when you sweat it will not come off. Wipe with tissue paper lightly when you have bb cream on. Don't wipe it too hard.

If you have applied bb cream on your face and finds it too pale or light on your face, consider using a facial tissue to wipe it. This will make you less pale. (this tip was given from the lady from bebeco) hahahaha. I heard that their OREAF REAL EFFECT BLEMISH BALM is suitable for medium tone. Anyone tried before?

I'm currently using bebeco's another series of bb cream. But coverage okok only. Tone is suitable for my fair-almost tanned skin. haha
 
Last edited:

Dwichiesa

Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
179
Reaction score
0
wad r e differences between the brands besides colour and spf?
What do you mean by coverage?
Where is bebeco outlets ?

I'm not too sure about skin79 product.. However Gmarket sells that http://goods.gmarket.com.sg/gmkt.inc/goods/goods.aspx?goodscode=400858761

As for bb cream for men, don't get skinfood bb cream. If you are quite tanned, consider not using bb cream.. because most bb cream are created for fair skin. Hahaha. Some bb cream are water proof. But! that doesn't mean when you sweat it will not come off. Wipe with tissue paper lightly when you have bb cream on. Don't wipe it too hard.

If you have applied bb cream on your face and finds it too pale or light on your face, consider using a facial tissue to wipe it. This will make you less pale. (this tip was given from the lady from bebeco) hahahaha. I heard that their OREAF REAL EFFECT BLEMISH BALM is suitable for medium tone. Anyone tried before?

I'm currently using bebeco's another series of bb cream. But coverage okok only. Tone is suitable for my fair-almost tanned skin. haha
 
Last edited:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
wad r e differences between the brands besides colour and spf?
What do you mean by coverage?
Where is bebeco outlets ?

1. What brand? I don't get your first qns. You got to try different brand to know whats the differences lo
2. coverage means, how well the bb cream can cover your blemishes and pores.. you may look into "does it look cakey or not...?? "does it look very fake?".
3. available online only. bebeco.com.sg

Buying bb cream is troublesome, i don't like buying bb cream too. haha Usually I would depend on recommendation from store or friends. At least I can go back to them when it is not suitable for me. :p
 

makuyoko

Master Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
3,382
Reaction score
0
anyone have good recommendation for pimple scars/acne scars cream ??? ive been using benzac ac2.5 awhile it lighten the redness and it looks better now but the marks/scars is still there so anyone has any recommendation can help me out...appreciate it alot :)
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
anyone have good recommendation for pimple scars/acne scars cream ??? ive been using benzac ac2.5 awhile it lighten the redness and it looks better now but the marks/scars is still there so anyone has any recommendation can help me out...appreciate it alot :)


I used benzac 2.5% before~!, but it's too dry le! I apply to whiteheads only liao. Can't apply daily for my skin. Overdrying = more oil being produced on my face and more pimples!

I'm using bebeco controller liao, maybe u can try. Very good in controlling pimples and lightens scar in longterm usage
 

makuyoko

Master Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
3,382
Reaction score
0
I used benzac 2.5% before~!, but it's too dry le! I apply to whiteheads only liao. Can't apply daily for my skin. Overdrying = more oil being produced on my face and more pimples!

I'm using bebeco controller liao, maybe u can try. Very good in controlling pimples and lightens scar in longterm usage

Oh...thank you pal but i was wondering whether izzit possible to just to get the controller alone how much will it be....hmmm and was hoping is there anyone out there who came across any cream good for treating scars/marks or currently still using now to share also thank you so much
 
Last edited:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
Oh...thank you pal but i was wondering whether izzit possible to just to get the controller alone how much will it be....hmmm and was hoping is there anyone out there who came across any cream good for treating scars/marks or currently still using now to share also thank you so much

You're welcome bro. I'm using this controller, for me it's quite good at treating my pimple and scars. So I thought why not introduce to you too. haha.

You can get it from the website. http://bebeco.sg/index.php/skin-care/ac-t-line/ac-t-line-controller.html

Alternatively, can also order in their facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000985464547

If needed, pm me. I give you the salesperson's mobile number.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top