whatme
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 31, 2006
- Messages
- 6,917
- Reaction score
- 0
sorry sorry done now please pm me his number thanks (![]()
Dude, please EMPTY your private message leh.

I write my message here.
"Benzac dries your skin, I don't think it's a good product.. probably for acne skin. Before benzac, I have a tender and almost good complexion lo. Using benzac destroyed my skin.
I was introduced by the lady from Bebeco that this product is capable of healing pimple and lightens scar. So I gotten the sample from her. After using it for 1 month. It does really speeded the healing process and flatten pimples within 2 days.
I think you don't buy first la, you can sms the lady to ask for AC-T-LINE series sample. She will mail you the facial cleanser, toner, moisturizer and controller.
Alternatively you can email too.


