Mens Facial Thread...

xiaosen

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
106
hi after the JASMIN AROMA FLOWER PACK do i need to apply the men-triple-skin-essence?
 

Tailor

Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2010
Messages
375
Reaction score
0
Is this good to use?

Tea%20Tree%20Skin%20Clearing%20Facial%20Wash_7315_4_134_zoom.jpg
 

Dwichiesa

Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2007
Messages
179
Reaction score
0
Any recommendation for a good make up removal product?

Then apply alittle bit to use it prevent pimple appearing. :) All apply whole face. except controller can apply at some area.

Don't use make-up wipe off tissue, it doesn't remove make-up completely. however if you still dont believe. go ahead. :D



Check your eating habit, sleeping habit.. Using phone recently? Eaten any food recently that you don't eat usually? Avoid touching your face too.
 

zuzuvovo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
10,148
Reaction score
1
How long then will receive samples?

I applied earlier, then 26th dec got an acknowledgement email.
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
How long then will receive samples?

I applied earlier, then 26th dec got an acknowledgement email.

You must wait for 2-5 more working days bah. New year now, singpost's service corking up now. hahaha
 

zuzuvovo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
10,148
Reaction score
1
You must wait for 2-5 more working days bah. New year now, singpost's service corking up now. hahaha

just received liao...

all 4 ACT items.

And the 2 bottles is labelled in korean, 1 is creamy, 1 is watery with some white substance in it..

Sorry, but what is the application order?

I got some pimples, i use Benzac to restraint it ... and a neutrogena mosturizer.

So what is my best approach now with this ACT, wanna see if it really works. And hopefully not adverse reaction. lol.

Thank you!
 

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
15,732
Reaction score
485
just received liao...

all 4 ACT items.

And the 2 bottles is labelled in korean, 1 is creamy, 1 is watery with some white substance in it..

Sorry, but what is the application order?

I got some pimples, i use Benzac to restraint it ... and a neutrogena mosturizer.

So what is my best approach now with this ACT, wanna see if it really works. And hopefully not adverse reaction. lol.

Thank you!

use one series only.

For Actline
1. Facial cleanser
2. Watery one
3. Creamy one
4. Controller

I remembered someone told me it look like semen. LOL don't worry. It looks like that one. No semen la. HAHAHA

As for the rest of the samples. Same thing. Apply watery one first then creamy one. Plant Vita/Orange suitable for your jiejie/meimei/gf. If you got alonique sample there, it's for your mama or your gf's mama. Perhaps your ah ma also can. :)

You requested for samples and you receive so many le ah?

Ya i reiceve all the sample ! HAHAHa okie lets start wif actline , I use the deep cleansing foam 1st , den the bottled watery , den bottled creamy den controller ? wait for each to dry b4 apply another ? slowly pat my face till dry izzit ?

Yes! you got it all correct. :s7:

:):):):D:D:D
 

tpmmark

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2010
Messages
1,210
Reaction score
24
hi guys, after reading a few pages back. been finding a solution for my pimples scar. it takes a long time for them to lighten or recover... :(
so far the recommendations is bebeco, and the cure. may i know is there any gd ones from faceshop or any other local shops that i can get?
btw, i also just sent an email for free samples to bebeco. looking fwd to try them out :s13:
 

titan36

Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2010
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
HELP / ADVICE NEEDED: RED MARKS FROM ROACCUTANE

heard that the face will heal slowly and become red during the course of accutane. anyone knows how long it will take for the redness to go away? PLease i need help here! the marks are really irritating! can i try chemical peels? i am around 1 week off roaccutane!
 

Thong29

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2010
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
heard that the face will heal slowly and become red during the course of accutane. anyone knows how long it will take for the redness to go away? PLease i need help here! the marks are really irritating! can i try chemical peels? i am around 1 week off roaccutane!

I tried before requested for the sample.. Then I apply during the day and my whole face turned so red until I cancelled my appointment.. I stopped using... The first time I used at night apply and sleep so I didn't see the redness... 2nd time I apply during the day.. And I never tried before anymore..

Try not to use chemical peel! Long time usage will make your skin thin and like mine can be easily red last time. So I stopped chemical peel for a few years already. Now not so easily red if I hardworking and do my weekly regime and put controller every night..
 

halocast

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
58,613
Reaction score
1,784
hey guys! i requested sample from bebeco.

must pay them issit?

or no need de?

free right?

cause they email me back with a form stating their a/c number ?
 

whatme

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2006
Messages
6,917
Reaction score
0
hey guys! i requested sample from bebeco.

must pay them issit?

or no need de?

free right?

cause they email me back with a form stating their a/c number ?
It's for customer to order..
Haha, it's a automated signature. I guess they put it down at every bottom of an email.
 

zuzuvovo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
10,148
Reaction score
1
Thanks Icy.

Today just started using, think can only comment about the results of ACT after 1-2 weeks. Lol, need to use wisely.

If I wanna add my BP Benzac to the regime, do it after the ACT watery Toner? Anybody can advise? I suppose the creamy looking thing is Mosturizer, and Controller is something like a treatment?

Basic setup for anybrand is wash>toner>treatment/moisturizer.

Benzac the only 1 so far will certainly have positive effects to me, don't really want to drop it although it causes drying.

Roaccutane is the pill issit? Same as accutane? Also 1 week is too short to tell anything.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top