Men's Ring Discussion

redsugar

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
17,230
Reaction score
3
Hi All

I am looking for some ideas for ring designs. Ideally with gemstones, anyone got any good sites to visit?

Thanks!
 

HWZ1973

Master Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2007
Messages
4,134
Reaction score
636
I have a star sapphire which I want to set into a silver ring, anyone knows where can I go to?
 

redsugar

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
17,230
Reaction score
3
I have been to major retailers like goldheart, leehwa but no luck.

:(
 

Darkangle2

Master Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2012
Messages
3,214
Reaction score
0
Don't bother trying out the major local jewellers, they sell mostly wedding bands. I did my ground work some years back when I was hunting for a casual ring for myself. Most of them are catered to ladies though.

Your only chance is through big brands like Tiffany/Bvlgari/Cartier which cost alittle more, local stores like Meyson's or HK Jeweller Luk Fook in MBS.

Last option which definitely works is going to a jeweller to custom make, but you must have an idea of what you want.
 

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
115,262
Reaction score
71
How much does the Bvlgari Zero ring costs now. The B.zero1 3 tier ones. White gold.

I was thinking 4 tier for my thumb. Lol
 

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
11,727
Reaction score
4
How much does the Bvlgari Zero ring costs now. The B.zero1 3 tier ones. White gold.

I was thinking 4 tier for my thumb. Lol

as long no diamond, white gold only should be cheap.
Price range for single band is from $1.5k onwards..so 4 tier..maybe range of 2k - 3k, i guess.

to buy to be wear on ur thumb...to me, its kinda ugly.. lol...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top