Mens wallet!

shamuslee

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2004
Messages
84,764
Reaction score
3
Bb wallets are good and lasting, but me user problem scratch, drop and disfigured it many time.. :o
 

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
7,232
Reaction score
192
thats quite standard what...new model usually no disc

Previously BHG has discount even for new design.

Btw 10% off at Taka and Robinsons are only for "older" designs or all designs?
 

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
55,675
Reaction score
6,201
Dunno whether downgrade, I like the texture and design of my current 5 yrs old BB.

I also like my BB wallet, :D:D

Mont Blanc is durable, I used my Mont Blanc for about 5 years and was pickpocket. Heart very pain :D

wa. the thief shiok liao got the money plus a branded wallet. :s8:
 

simplemiii

Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Can anyone recommend on which wallet should I buy?

1) PRADA Saffiano Cobalto ( 8 Card slot )

or

2) Bottega Veneta Signal Blue Intrecciato Vn Wallet


I usually hold my wallet on hand.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top