Mental Illness Diagnosed before Reservist.

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

Manutd4ever111

Junior Member
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hi. I have been diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and OCD regarding thoughts. I have had these condition during my 2 years of NS but i fought through it. I decided to seek help from IMH as my mental health has worsen.
Will i be downgraded when i show the documents to MO? What PES Status will i get before my reservist?
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,293
Reaction score
5,870
Hi. I have been diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and OCD regarding thoughts. I have had these condition during my 2 years of NS but i fought through it. I decided to seek help from IMH as my mental health has worsen.
Will i be downgraded when i show the documents to MO? What PES Status will i get before my reservist?
You might be. Only MO will know.
 

benji208

Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2012
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Most likely downgrade to c9 or e
But u cant just predict or choose ur pes
Its up to mo endorsement and subsequent medical board decision
 

pikafunk3

Banned
Joined
Apr 28, 2013
Messages
37,828
Reaction score
4,639
Hi. I have been diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and OCD regarding thoughts. I have had these condition during my 2 years of NS but i fought through it. I decided to seek help from IMH as my mental health has worsen.
Will i be downgraded when i show the documents to MO? What PES Status will i get before my reservist?

yes most likely downgrade

but depends on your condition, only medical board can decide for you

so please show your documents for personal safety

call up your unit or book on NS portal for a medical review
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,293
Reaction score
5,870
yes most likely downgrade

but depends on your condition, only medical board can decide for you

so please show your documents for personal safety

call up your unit or book on NS portal for a medical review
Are you a MO?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top